Sunday, September 02, 2007

My Daemon

Here is my daemon, according to the Golden Compass website. Check it out and see if you think it's accurate or not. I actually took the test several times, and depending on how strongly I expressed my answer I got one other result, but it was consistently one of the two. Take the quiz and help define what my daemon really should be.



Make sure you check out my friends daemons too. So far, Ing at Blog Ing and Daeruin at Noesis have posted theirs - you will find links to their sites to the right.

6 comments:

Ben said...

I changed it from a tiger to an ocelot! I didn't think it would change based on my answers. I chose "Neutral" to two things.

Ing said...

Well, you're a tiger again. I didn't disagree with any answers, just stayed neutral on one or two where I wasn't sure I had a good enough basis to judge one way or the other.

riotimus said...

I've changed you into a bird thingy.

R.

riotimus said...

And I've changed you into a tiger by accident. Sorry, unless you wanted to be the tiger, which is pretty cool.

R.

Karl said...

But apparently somebody else made me the bird thingy. What a strange thing this is.

Ben said...

I believe it's an osprey.