Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Still here?

On the off-chance that somebody still actually reads this blog I thought I would post a little note about this cool game I've been playing.  It's called Shogun Wars, and it's a lot of fun.  The goal is to train up an army to protect your land from other shoguns (it's a massive multiplayer).  But this also has turn-based elements, so it prevents you from spending hours and hours online while allowing you to grow slowly over the course of weeks or months.  Check it out if you're interested!  I highly recommend it.




3 comments:

Ben said...

I'm still here! Glad you're alive. :)

I've checked out that game before, and unfortunately I have too many other hobbies right now, one of them being the evil World of Warcraft (but I hasten to say that I spend maybe four hours a week on it, max).

Jen said...

I've seen hours spent on it :-P

E.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're still around and blogging!

I've never tried one of those games...not much of a computer/video gamer myself. In fact, I hate video games on general principle (or try to...sometimes I actually play them in spite of myself).

I'm also afraid I'd spend WAY too much time on them. I waste too much time on the computer as it is.

But I also think that some games of this type sound really fun. One that Daeruin wrote about a while ago sounded really cool (can't remember the name now, dang it), and this one sounds like it could be really cool, too.

I keep thinking that if I could get my wife hooked into one of these, THEN I could play it--there'd be less conflict if we both wasted our time on the same thing. :)