Sunday, September 17, 2006

One for the R

This post is for my friend Buck, who is a true friend to the end. Even though I haven't updated this site in months, he keeps checking back just on the off chance that hell finally did freeze over. This is your day, my friend! So really, I'm just going to write a personal note. I want you to know that you are a wonderful person and friend, and you inspire me. I know how hard you work to try to support your family and at the same time attend school to prepare for the future. I know how the long hours get to you, and how tedious the assignments get. I know the wo of dealing with pain in the a$$ coworkers. But you are a soldier, and you just keep bravely doing the best you can. Getting ahead in life is never easy, but you're on the right path. And then on top of all of that, you keep on writing, and not just writing but turning out admirable stuff. Truly, you are a non-stop rocker. Thanks for always being there.

1 comment:

riotimus said...

Words seem to leave something wanting at a moment like this. I could repeat back what you said to me, because I feel the same way on every count, but that seems to fall short some how. This is one of the greater honors I have recieved in my life. Thank you.

R.