Thursday, February 08, 2007


Really, I just wanted to see how this works. Thought it might be a cool thing to do if it isn't too difficult!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:4689 ft
Location:Provo, UTElev. Gain:-4 ft
Date:02/08/07Up/Downhill: [+137/-141]
Time:05:16 PMDifficulty:2.2 / 5.0
Weather:Fair
43F temp; 41% humidity
43F heat index; winds W 5
Performance

Distance: 3.15 milesGoal:3 miles

Time:0:33:03
Speed:5.72 mphAttained:105%
Pace:10' 29 /mi

Calories:448
Elevation (ft.)
Pace (min/mile)
Splits
MilePace (min/mile)Speed (mph)Elevation
Gain
actual+/- avgactual+/- avg
110' 15-0' 145.8+0.1+39 ft
210' 46+0' 175.6-0.2+17 ft
310' 37+0' 085.7-0.1-66 ft
end8' 53-1' 366.8+1.0+6 ft
Versus average of 10' 29 min/mi

Posted from bimactive.com

6 comments:

riotimus said...

This is cool. Is it the info from one of your rides? It's good to see a new post up.

R.

Karl said...

It's actually from a run I went on the other day. I found this program for my cell phone that uses the GPS in it to track your workout. It's pretty darn cool. It will work for riding too.

I'm thinking of retooling my blog into something that I might actually use. Any ideas? Things you'd like to see on it?

riotimus said...

Well, since The Man stripped my chatting abilities I would be happy to see anything you are doing or thinking. A workout log would be cool. I'll be back whichever way you go with it.

R.

riotimus said...

I thought I just commented, but it must have disappeared into cyber-space. That is a cool program on your phone. I especially like the elevation tracking. A work-out log would be cool. Since The Man keeps us from chatting anymore I would be thrilled to see anything you are doing or thinking on here, but I will be back whatever you decide on.

R.

Anonymous said...

I just think you look cute when you run, or bike, or anything!

Ben said...

Hey! Is this my radical cousin K? I didn't know you had a blog. Good thing I randomly clicked on one of the links from R's blog. Well, here's one more person who would enjoy seeing more blogging from you. As for retooling . . . you know, pretty much anything would be interesting. News. Opinions about biking. Whatever. Maybe you could post some writing, like I'm trying to do. If you've got time to update it, even irregularly, I'd keep coming back.